Thank you so much to Jamsu for nominating me! ❤ Her blog is lovely, please check it out! You can find it here 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Questions From Jamsu:
1. If you could only read one series for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is so obvious, but Harry Potter. Not only is it my all-time favorite series, but there’s so much detail to the story that I’m sure I could pick up on something new every time I reread it.
2. Favorite contemporary romance book?
My favorite contemporary romance book is probably Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia. It does an amazing job of portraying how harmful abusive relationships are, it’s so swoon-worthy, and it has a bunch of lovable characters.
3. What are you currently reading?
I’m currently buddy reading Scythe by Neal Shusterman with Sara and I’m loving it so far!
4. A character you’d like to be best friends with and why?
I would looove to be best friends with Nina from the Six of Crows duology! She’s hilarious and sassy and she loves to eat as much as I do. She’s also an amazing best friend to Inej.
5. Thoughts about love triangles?
I think love triangles are too over-used. However, I don’t hate them and they can be likable if they’re written in a certain way.
6. Friends to lovers or enemies to lovers?
I guess I slightly prefer friends to lovers. It’s just always cute to see couples who have a good foundation take that step past friendship. Plus sometimes in enemies to lovers novels you see a side of the character that becomes the love interest that you really don’t like.
7. Fictional world you’d like to be in?
I hate to use Harry Potter in two answers, but I can’t think of any world I’d rather be in than the Wizarding World. I know I’m not the only one who’s still waiting for their Hogwarts letter 😉
8. A food you could never give up?
There are sooo many! It’s between sandwiches, cereal, and pasta haha.
9. A song that reminds you of one of your ships?
This is really hard because I honestly haven’t thought about this before. But after thinking about some songs that could be fitting for Kaz and Inej based on where I am now in Crooked Kingdom, I’m choosing Say Something by A Great Big World.
10. Favorite book cover in your shelf?
There are so many gorgeous books, but I’m going to have to say The Wicked Deep.
11. If you could be any supernatural being, what would you be?
I would be a vampire. Blood doesn’t bother me so I could definitely get past that haha. Plus I’d have millions of sleepless nights to read all the books I could get my hands on 😍
Questions From Me
- Favorite book you’ve read so far this year?
- Favorite trope?
- Least favorite trope?
- A character you have a crush on and why?
- Who’s an author you’d like to spend a day with and what would you do with them?
- Favorite place to read?
- Favorite mythical creature?
- Favorite book title?
- What’s a story that you would like to read a retelling of?
- One of your favorite book quotes?
- What’s a book that you’ve been meaning to read for a long time?