The semester is finally over which means I’ll (hopefully) have more time to read! There are three readathons I want to participate in next month so I’m basing my TBR around those. I probably won’t be able to finish all of the books I’m going to list below, but I picked them out just in case and I’m planning on reading as many as I can! (Click on the name of each readathon for a link to their Twitter accounts.)
The first readathon I want to participate in during June is the Smutathon, which lasts from June 3rd to June 9th. For this round, the hosts have created a bingo board of challenges. The participants aren’t required to use it if they don’t want to, but it’s more of a fun guide.
I’m going to try to complete the third column. This is what I’m planning on reading for each prompt:
Fake dating: The Deal by Elle Kennedy (although the book I chose for the 4th prompt could count for this one as well)
Out of your comfort zone: Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
Friends to lovers: Josh & Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
Takes place in a foreign country: Ex Games by Stella Rhys
This round of the Buzzwordathon will run from June 12th to 18th, and the buzzword is “You.” The idea is to read books with “you” in the title (words that contain “you” such as “your” also count). These are some books I’m considering reading, with the ones I’m most likely to read at the top:
- I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney
- Watching You by Lisa Jewell
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
I’m going to start at the beginning of this list and get as far through it as I can over the week.
This is a new readathon that’s going to take place from June 17th to 23rd and I’m really excited to participate in it! I’ve recently acquired a bunch of romance books and this is the perfect time to read them. Here are the prompts and the books I’m planning on reading for each of them:
- Read a forbidden romance – On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves (this is also the buddy read)
- Read a new adult romance – Rule by Jay Crownover
- Read a romance book with pink on the cover – The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- Read a romance released in 2019 – The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Read a romance book with a man on the cover – Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
- Read an LGBT romance – Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Read 7 romance books – the 7th would be Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
Are you planning on participating in any readathons in June? Have you read any of the books on my TBR?