February was a pretty great reading month for me. I finished 7 books total (which I’m pretty happy with) and liked 6 of them. I think I could have finished a few more if I hadn’t been so busy with school during the last two weeks of the month. In the future, I hope to read 7-10 books each month.
I wanted to try something out for this wrap-up so below are some stats and ratings for the books I read in February.
Books read: 7
Pages read: 2,269
Average page count: 324 pages
Longest book: One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus (361 pages)
Shortest book: Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed (281 pages)
Average rating: 3.7 stars
1. Love Songs & Other Lies by Jessica Pennington ★★★★
2. One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus ★★★★★
3. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed ★★
4. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas ★★★★
5. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon ★★★
6. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu ★★★★
7. Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi ★★★★
So those are the books I read in February! I will either write a post of mini-reviews for these books soon or link to each individual review as I write it.
What did you read in February? What was your favorite book you read last month? If you read any of the books I listed above, what did you think of them?